Here is my planned schedule for this unit, I have used TomsPlanner.com because I like the way it is easy to view how long I need to be spending on each section, it’s also easy to edit when I finish something early or or too late.
Here is my first plan I set out for myself, most of the chunks are set out pretty evenly as I only knew that the rresearch and modelling would be the most time consuming at this point.
Here is my second plan, where I have increased the duration of most of the tasks by overlapping them with other tasks I can be completing simultaneously. It is mainly the modelling that has increased as I became more aware of the workload i need to put in to complete it all.
Here is my final plan, the only differences being increased time for texturing and rendering. I have given myself more time for texturing as it is the aspect I find most challenging and more time for rendering due to the use of fluid effects and fire effects, both of these taking a big hit on render time, to accommodate this my computer is left rendering day and night for 3-5 days.